I’ve been a bit sick this past week, but since yesterday I’ve been feeling horribly ill. I’ve seen the doctor, been given medication. It’s an infection of sorts that can become serious if not taken seriously. Which is why I don’t have this week’s sonnet written. It’s hard enough to type this, let alone a sonnet worthy of an audience. However, once I’ve gotten better I will play catch up.
- RT @VocabuLarry: The worst part of mixing metaphors is the teaspoon tinkling on the inside of the glass. 4 months ago
- @JoshRadnor loved happythankyoumoreplease keep up the wonderful work 4 months ago
- Thinking about the future in a way that isn't fantastical, tis new 4 months ago
- The Pitfalls of Thriftshops wp.me/p20K1k-2S 5 months ago
- So, I'm kind of sick at the moment, sore throat. So decided to try out a hot toddy, put more whiskey in than it called for. tis delicious! 5 months ago